Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic teachers are one of our most valuable assets. They have been selected for their special talents and skills in teaching young children. Through their caring and nurturing approach to teaching, faculty members encourage each child to work to their full potential. Teachers are dedicated to developing students who are responsible for their own learning. Teachers help instill a sense of responsibility for themselves, their school and their community.
Spring Creek staff is required to continue training and certification, to maintain a high quality teaching staff.
- Have current First Aid and CPR training
- Continue training in the early childhood field each year
- Have a background check and register in TRAILS
- Have a current physical
- Report any suspicion of child abuse or neglect to Protective Services
- Have a degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Psychology or related field to be a lead teacher or group leader
- Have experience in early childhood to meet group leader requirements
- Have Medicine Administration and Universal Training classes
As your child grows and changes, teachers are happy to talk to you about your child’s development and his or her day. They realize that parents are the most significant person in a child’s life and that a partnership between parent and teacher must be created. Teachers carefully plan each day’s activities, centered around a thematic unit. The school day is filled with play, learning, exploring, and new experiences. Our staff is dedicated to making Spring Creek School a campus of happy and learning children.